In Home Senior Care in Fredericksburg, VA Includes Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
The best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall. Taking preventative action through in home senior care or independently, before a fall actually occurs, can add incremental years for a senior to live in his or her own home. This explains why one of the biggest impediments for seniors who want to stay in their homes is a prior fall, loss of balance, and the risk of future falls. Comfort Keepers® is excited to be one of the first to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards, and maintain your loved one’s balance. This program not only helps to improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one, but it also helps to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Comfort Keepers of Fredericksburg, VA offers comprehensive Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction in home senior care services that include:
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from help at home in Fredericksburg, VA with in home senior care? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers of Fredericksburg, VA today or call (540) 205-8743.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the following areas of Virginia:
419 Chatham Square Office Park Fredericksburg, VA 22405